LPS 2020 Portrait Exhibition: Healthcare Heroes
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED AS OF 8-28-2020
Members of the Lafayette Photographic Society are honoring our Healthcare Heroes! The Lafayette Photographic Society is producing an exhibition of portraits of healthcare workers in the Acadiana area. We are searching for 50 healthcare workers to photograph and interview. The resulting interview and portrait will be hosted on our website, and availability permitting, in-person at a location to be determined later this year.
We welcome your submission of portrait subjects in the healthcare field who would be willing to sit for a portrait and answer one or more of the following six questions to be included in the exhibition.
1. What is your proudest moment in your field?
2. Who or what inspired you to enter the medical field?
3. What keeps you motivated?
4. What would you like people to know about your job?
5. What is the coolest thing about being in the medical field?
6. What do you want to share with the community as COVID-19 continues?
If you would like to nominate someone, please send us an email at email@example.com including that person's name, contact information, medical field, and what makes them a Healthcare Hero.
Please also include your name and contact information.
We do recommend that you first ask your Healthcare Hero whether or not he or she would like to participate prior to entering a submission.
We look forward to your submissions!